2013.9-2016.7 Institute of Microbiology Chinese Academy of Science, Ph.D (Supervisor: Yu Fu)
2009.9-2012.7 College of Life Science, Henan University, Master
2005.9-2009.7 College of Life Science, Henan University, Bachelor
2019.8-present National Center for Nanoscience and Technology, Associate Professor
2016.12-2019.8 National Center for Nanoscience and Technology, Postdoctoral Fellow (Supervisor：Prof. Lele Li)
7. Hongqian Chu#, Jian Zhao#, Yongsheng Mi, Yuliang Zhao, and Lele Li*, "Near-infrared Light-Initiated Hybridization Chain Reaction for Spatially- and Temporally-Resolved Signal Amplification" Angew. Chem., Int. Ed. 2019, 10.1002/anie.201906224. (#co-first author)
6. Zhenghan Di, Jian Zhao, Hongqian Chu, Wenting Xue, Yuliang Zhao, and Lele Li*, "An Acidic-Microenvironment-Driven DNA Nanomachine Enables Specific ATP Imaging in the Extracellular Milieu of Tumor" Adv. Mater. 2019, 1901885.
5. Hongqian Chu, Jian Zhao, Yongsheng Mi, Zhenghan Di, and Lele Li*, "NIR-light-mediated spatially selective triggering of anti-tumor immunity via upconversion nanoparticle-based immunodevices" Nat. Commun. 2019, 10, 2839-2849.
4. Jian Zhao, Hongqian Chu, Ya Zhao, Yi Lu, and Lele Li*, "A NIR Light-Gated DNA Nanodevice for Spatiotemporally Controlled Imaging of MicroRNA in Cells and Animals" J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2019, 141, 7056-7062.
3. Mengyuan Li, Jian Zhao, Hongqian Chu, Yongsheng Mi, Zehao Zhou, Zhenghan Di, Meiping Zhao, and Lele Li*, "Light-Activated Nanoprobes for Biosensing and Imaging" Adv. Mater. 2018, 1804745.
2. Zehao Zhou#, Mengyuan Li#, Jian Zhao, Zhenghan Di, Chunzhi Di, Bei Liu, Chao Zhang, Chun-Hua Yan and Lele Li*, "Trace Water Mediated Growth of Oriented Single-Crystalline Mesoporous Metal–Organic Frameworks on Gold Nanorods" Chem. Commun., 2018, 54, 8182-8185. (#co-first author)
1. Jian Zhao#, Jinhong Gao#, Wenting Xue, Zhenghan Di, Hang Xing, Yi Lu, and Lele Li*, “Upconversion Luminescence-Activated DNA Nanodevice for ATP Sensing in Living Cells” J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2018. 140, 578-581. (#co-first author)
I joined Li' group at National Center for Nanoscience and Technology as a postdoctoral in 2016, and current research interest focus on DNA delivery.