2016.9-2021.6 Beijing Institute of Technology, Ph. D.
2013.9-2016.6 Shaanxi Normal University, Master
2009.9-2013.6 Hunan Normal University, Bachelor
1. Hengzhi Zhao, Yazhou Liu, Jie Cui, Chunlei Yang, Na Gao, Jing Jing, Xiaoling Zhang. Enzyme-triggered DNA nanomimosa: A ratiometric nanoprobe for RNase H activity sensing in living cells. Talanta, 2021, 233, 122547.
2. Hengzhi Zhao, Wei Hu, Jing Jing, Xiaoling Zhang. One-step G-quadruplex-based ﬂuorescence resonance energy transfer sensing method for ratiometric detection of uracil-DNA glycosylase activity. Talanta, 2021, 221, 121609.
3. Hengzhi Zhao, Jingjing Dong, Fulin Zhou, Baoxin Li. One facile fluorescence strategy for sensitive detection of endonuclease activity using DNA-templated copper nanoclusters as signal indicators. Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical, 2017, 238, 828-833.
4. Hengzhi Zhao, Qiang Liu, Mei Liu, Yan Jin, Baoxin Li. Label-free fluorescent assay of T4 polynucleotide kinase phosphatase activity based on G-quadruplexe−thioflavin T complex. Talanta, 2017, 165, 653-658.
5. Hengzhi Zhao, Jingjing Dong, Fulin Zhou, Baoxin Li. G-quadruplex−based homogenous fluorescence platform for ultrasensitive DNA detection through isothermal cycling and cascade signal amplification. Microchimica Acta, 2015, 182, 2495-2502.
A great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do!