2007.09~2012.07 Bachelor of Medicine, Preventive Medicine, School of Public Health, Jining Medical College
2012.09~2017.07 Doctor of Medical Sciences, Toxicology, School of Public Health, Peking University
1. Environmental exposure and health effects of secondary particles and ozone
2. The role of mast cells in oxazolone induced colitis.
2016.09 National Scholarship
2016.09 Innovation Award of Peking University
2015.10 Excellent Poster Award in 7th National Toxicology Conference
2015.07 Excellent Poster Award in 1th National Toxicology Conference on Toxicology Alternative& Translational Toxicology
2014~2016 First-class Merit Scholarship of Peking University
2014.04 Unilever Scholarship on Pharmaceutical Toxicology, Peking University
2012~2014 Second-class Merit Scholarship of Peking University
2017.06 obtained “Outstanding graduate student of Peking University”
2017.07 obtained “ Outstanding graduate student of Beijing”
1. Hongqian Chu, Qiuqiong Tang, Hongpeng Huang, Weidong Hao, Xuetao Wei. Grape-seed proanthocyanidins inhibit the lipopolysaccharide-induced inflammatory mediator expression in RAW264.7 macrophages by suppressing MAPK and NF-Κb signal pathways. Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology, 2016. 41: 159-166.
2. Hong-qian Chu, Jun Li, Hong-peng Huang, Wei-dong Hao, Li-ping Duan, Xue-tao Wei. Protective effects of tranilast on oxazolone-induced rat colitis through a mast cell-dependent pathway. Digestive and Liver Disease. 2016. 48: 162-171.
3. Hongqian Chu, Jing Shang, Ming Jin, Qian Li, Yueyue Chen, Hongpeng Huang, Yuan Li, Yao Pan, Xi Tao, Zhiyuan Cheng, Qinghe Meng, Guang Jia, Tong Zhu, Xuetao Wei, Weidong Hao. Comaprison of lung damage in mice exposed to black carbon particles and ozone-oxidized black carbon particles. Science of the Total Environment. 2016. 573: 303-312.
4. Hongqian Chu, Jing Shang, Ming Jin, Yueyue Chen, Yuan Li, Yao Pan, Xi Tao, Zhiyuan Cheng, Qinghe Meng, Qian Li, Guang Jia, Tong Zhu, Xuetao Wei, Weidong Hao. Comaprison of lung damage in mice exposed to black carbon particles and 1,4-naphthoquinone coated black carbon particles. Science of the Total Environment. 2017. 580:572-581.
5. Pan Yao, Chu Hongqian, Meng Qinghe, Shang Lanqin, Jiang Jianjun, Yang Xiaohua, Wei Xuetao, Hao W eidong. Lack of TAK1 in dentric cells inhibits the contact hypersensitivity response induced by trichloroethylene in local lymph node assay. Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology. 2016. 307: 72-80.
6. Ming Jin, Hongqian Chu, Yuan Li, Xi Tao, Zhiyuan Cheng, Yao Pan, Qinghe Meng, Leilei Li, Xiaohong Hou, Yueyue Chen, Hongpeng Huang, Guang Jia, Jing Shang, Tong Zhu, Lanqin Shang, Weidong Hao, Xuetao Wei. Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology. 2016. 46: 246-254.
7. Hongpeng Huang, Qiuqiong Tang, Hongqian Chu, Jianjun Jiang, Haizhou Zhang, Weidong Hao, Xuetao Wei. MAP4K4 deletion inhibits proliferation and activation of CD4+ T cell and propotes T regulatory cell generation in vitro. Cellular Immunology. 2014. 289: 15-20.
8. Dan Huang, Shuang Wu, Yao Pan, Qinghe Meng, Hongqian Chu, Jianjun Jiang, Lanqin Shang, Weidong Hao. The effects of chloride on the development of pubertal male rats. Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology. 2016. Accepted.
9. Xin Gao, Huadong Xu, Jing Shang, Lan Yuan, Yongming Zhang, Lele Wang, Wenxiao Zhang, Xianguo Luan, Guiping Hu, Hongqian Chu, Tong Zhu, Guang Jia. Ozonized carbon black induces mitochondrial dysfunction and DNA damage. Environmental Toxicology. 2016.
10. Pan Yao, Chu Hongqian, Wei Xuetao, Hao Weidong. The Role for TAK1 in the TCE-induced Contact Hypersensitivity Response. The 54th annual meeting of Society of Toxicology.
11. Jun Li, Hongqian Chu, Xuetao Wei. Oxazolone Induced Rat Colitis by a Mast Cell-Dependent Mechanism. DDW. 2014. Chicago, USA.
Enthusiastic and humor, with the logical thinking ability, had participate a number of subjects getting the good results. I have participated in the field investigation of epidemiology and environmental health, with the love of toxicology related work, and worked as an intern at Unilever and the national food safety risk assessment center.